Loading...

On trial: 9 Iraqi gang-rapists can’t be deported from Austria

By David Frankenhuis
Shares

In the Austrian capital of Vienna, nine Iraqi men are now on trial for kidnapping and gang-raping a 28-year-old German woman nearly 14 months ago, on New Year’s Eve 2016. The suspects, between 23 and 47 years of age, are all relatives. They entered Austria as asylum seekers.

The migrants may face 15 years in jail for their crimes. After serving their sentences, they cannot be deported to Iraq since that country has reintroduced the death penalty in 2004, Kronen Zeitung reports today.

Only one of the Arabs has confessed to the rape charges. Some of the other migrants have admitted to having ‘sex’ with the victim, named Julia, but deny any claims of coercion in the ordeal lasting more than two hours.

They even dared to state in court that “the woman had initiated all of it,” which is rather flippant considering the fact that Julia was carried away from a restaurant by four of the men to an apartment several miles away, after being plied with drinks that possibly were spiked.

In the apartment, 5 male relatives of the men were waiting. All of the wives and daughters had been sent away in advance in order to create some ‘privacy’. One of the Iraqis later told police:

“The room should be dark, we had decided, so she did not realise how many of us were present at the time, but she caused trouble by crying so much and sometimes by trying to fight back against us.”

Then all of the 9 refugees raped the terrified victim, some of whom even violated her more than once. Following the gang rape during the NYE festivities, the men took selfies with her and one was even “dancing and singing,” OE24 yesterday reported.

When the ordeal was finally over, the men dumped Julia near a tram station. The disoriented and traumatised woman was then found by passers-by, who brought her to a police station.

Julia has since quit her job and was hospitalised in a psychiatric clinic. She has been diagnosed with severe post-traumatic disorder and depression.

While Le Pen wants out, Macron vows to stand up for EU

By Benjamin de Wolf
Shares
Geert Wilders, Marine Le Pen and Frauke Petry, greet supporters at a conference of European right-wing parties on January 21, 2017 in Koblenz, Germany.

With François Fillon stuck in Penelopegate, French (former-outsider) presidential candidate Emmanuel Macron entered the spotlights as the man who is supposed to prevent Le Pen from becoming President.

And, contradictory to Le Pen, Macron is a pro-EU candidate. He visited UK Prime Minister May yesterday in London and told her the Brits should not expect any favours from the EU during Brexit talks:

“Brexit cannot lead to a kind of optimisation of Britain’s relationship with the rest of Europe. An exit is an exit and () I am very determined that there will be no undue advantages.”

Macron also spoke at a rally for French citizens living in London, doubling down on his message, stating that: “Our country (France) cannot succeed without Europe.” The crowd cheered.

The latest polls suggest the independent Macron and right-wing rival Fillon are tied at 20 percent, behind Front National leader Marine Le Pen who gained a point this week and is now leading with 27 percent in the first round of the election on April 23. Polls suggest either man would easily beat Le Pen in the 7 May run-off. Their voters are expected to back each other instead of shifting to Front National.

But for now, Le Pen is ahead significantly, which is sad news for the cheering crowd that visited Macron’s rally in London. Because if Le Pen wins, she will opt for France to exit the EU, which could mean an end of the whole European Project. The French will then learn if France can succeed without an EU.

Former Guantanamo “victim” paid £1 million by British government, blows himself up in suicide attack

By Vincent van den Born
Shares

The Telegraph published the story today about the British IS fighter, who carried out a suicide bombing in Mosul, Iraq. He turned out to be Jamal al-Harith, a Muslim convert, whom the British government headed by Tony Blair freed from Guantanamo Bay, and subsequently paid £1 million in compensation.

Arrested by US forces in Pakistan in 2001 as a suspected Taliban sympathiser, he was sent to Guantanamo Bay in 2002. When he was released, then home secretary David Blunkett said: “No-one who is returned (…) will actually be a threat to the security of the British people.” Nevertheless, earlier this week IS named him as the man who had blown himself up at an Iraqi army base. They also released a smiling picture of al-Harith.

At the time, al-Harith was defended by Human Rights Group Cage, then called Cageprisoners. According to the Daily Mail, Amnesty International, has or had ties with this particular group. Meanwhile, the Telegraph reports that Tim Loughton, MP has said:

This is a scandalous situation. So much for Tony Blair’s assurances that this extremist did not pose a security threat. He clearly was a risk to Britain and our security all along. It adds insult to injury that he was given £1million in compensation because of Blair’s flawed judgement that he was an innocent.”

Migrants raped and tortured Swedish woman, now appeal conviction

By David Frankenhuis
Shares

Two young men convicted for violently and sadistically gang raping a Swedish woman last summer in the city of Örebro have today appealed their sentences. The victim was sexually abused, beaten and even tortured by the attackers, who are both migrants.

Through a friend, the woman had gotten into contact with the two men, a 22-year-old African and a 19-year-old Lebanese. They drank alcohol together at a party on July 10, after which the men took the drunk woman home. Soon after she fell asleep her ordeal started.

Both men repeatedly raped the terrified woman, Sveriges Radio reported when the duo was convicted in January. After the abuse, she tried to escape through a window but was stopped by the attackers. The 22-year-old then beat the victim in her face several times and even pressed a burning cigarette into the flesh of her thigh. After finally escaping from her own apartment, the victim managed to call the police.

When the perpetrators were arrested in November, they denied the charges. Police nevertheless matched their DNA to traces of semen found in the apartment.

Further testimonies, photographs and forensic reports on the woman’s injuries have been included as evidence as well. A female neighbour had heard the woman screaming “I don’t want to do that.” During the trial, the prosecution blamed the migrants for assaulting the woman “who was in a particularly vulnerable situation because she was drunk and asleep.”

Amnesty International: ‘Populism is a danger to the world’

By Vincent van den Born
Shares

Amnesty chief Salil Shetty today said in an interview with France 24 that:

one of the most dangerous things that happened in 2016 was to increasingly start equating refugees with terrorists, and this is a very systematic change of discourse by those who want to create this impression… based on close to zero evidence.”

Apparently, Shetty thinks Europol has no evidence for its warnings. Maybe he thinks lightning is more dangerous than terrorism. Oh, no, wait, he objects to it “all pointing towards one religion.” Well, maybe, just maybe, that is because it actually has something to do with that one religion.

How politically correct do you have to be, to put your head in the sand this deep? To straight out lie that there is no evidence while the corpses are piling up? Come on. And to then state naming the religion at the heart of worldwide terrorism “one of the most dangerous things“. It beggars belief.

One of the people selected by Shetty for special attention in the interview was Viktor Orbán, whom he holds responsible for “wielding a toxic agenda that hounds, scapegoats and dehumanises entire groups of people.”

Watch! Juncker: ‘UK will pay heavy price for Brexit’

By Vincent van den Born
Shares

On February 21, Jean-Claude Juncker was invited for an ‘exchange of ideas‘ with two committees of the Belgian Federal parliament. During the meeting, which lasted almost an hour, Juncker spoke for almost twenty minutes. It was during this speech that he made certain remarks that have since been widely reported on:

Also, the bill will be, to put it a bit vulgar, very salty [meaning hefty]. The British must respect the obligations they have willingly consented to.

This has resulted in him being heavily criticised. According to the BBC, Stephan Mayer, MP for the CDU in Germany and ally of Angela Merkel said it was “not very smart” of Juncker to embark on a collision course with the UK at this point:

I am not so happy with this aggressive line. I am convinced that Germany has a special interest in stable and good relationships with the UK. I fear in a certain way that this harsh pressure, which is put by the European Commission on the UK, is not in Germany’s interests.”

He also noted that while Brexit would come with a price tag for both the UK and the EU, much would depend on the UK’s continued participation in certain EU programmes. Due to Britain leaving, the EU is currently faced with the possibility of a €10 billion budget gap.

Migrant fights 2-month sentence after raping two underage Swedish girls. Thinks punishment is too severe.

By David Frankenhuis
Shares

A Syrian migrant who was recently sentenced by a Swedish court to two months in prison for brutally raping a 13-year-old girl in a school toilet and sexually abusing a 14-year-old victim has yesterday appealed the verdict.

His lawyer wants the former refugee, who is either 18 or 19 years old, set free immediately. Alternatively, the serial child rapist should be sentenced to a much lighter sentence, the lawyer has stated according to Sveriges Radio.

The attorney asked for another ruling in the case because his client was supposedly ‘only’ 17 years old when committing the crimes, that were carried out with just a few weeks in between.

During the initial trial against the youth, it appeared that he was registered as 18 years of age when entering Sweden. However, the court subsequently raised questions. Freshly produced documents from the assailant’s home country somehow ‘proved’ to the judges that he was actually one year younger than previously stated, turning him into a minor at the times of the rapes.

Geert Wilders’ police protection unit leaked information to Moroccan crime syndicate

By Vincent van den Born
Shares
PVV leader, Geert Wilders speaks to the crowd, the media and shakes hands with supporters as he kicks off his election campaign near the Dorpskerk on February 18, 2017 in Spijkenisse, Netherlands / Getty

On February 21, Dutch newspaper NRC Handelsblad broke the news that confidential police information has regularly been leaked to a Moroccan-Dutch criminal organisation by a police service tasked with the security of Geert Wilders and members of the Royal Household. An experienced police officer from a Moroccan background, working with the so-called Service Safety and Security (DBB), is suspected of sending information derived from police investigations to members of a criminal organisation guilty of fencing and laundering criminal money.

According to a number of high-ranking police officers, the officer in question was tasked with so-called ‘area scans’. He reconnoitred locations that threatened people like Geert Wilders would visit. For his work, the officer had access to a database with highly confidential information. “For work of this nature, you need to be able to request almost all information that you think you need,” according to an investigating officer. The officer suspected of corruption has been apprehended last Monday on suspicion of violating professional secrecy and is suspended from duties.

Suspected Iraqi child-rapist flees Germany, is arrested by Hungarian police

By Vincent van den Born
Shares

Hungary Today reports on the apprehension of a wanted fugitive. Following the rape of a 13-year-old girl in Hamburg on November 13, 2016. The suspect, a 29-year-old Iraqi citizen presumed to be living in Germany under an assumed name and unclear asylum status, fled. After which a European and international arrest warrant was issued. When the German police turned to the Hungarian authorities with a request for help in identifying the man and his location in January, the Hungarian police requested the assistance of the Hungarian Immigration and Asylum Office (BMH). It also liaisoned with the European Network of Fugitive Active Search Teams (ENFAST) for the duration of the search.

After a careful comparison of Hungarian and international information, police were able to discover that not only had the suspect been living under an alias, but on the basis of photographs and fingerprints, they were able to identify him as 29-year-old C. Ali D. This C. Ali D. had arrived in Hungary by train on November 17. He was duly arrested in Kiskunhalas on February 17. His extradition will be arranged at a later date. Strike one for the Hungarian police.

 

Watch! US ambassador Nikki Haley destroys UN’s bias against Israel

By Benjamin de Wolf
Shares

On February 16th of 2017, US Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley gave a speech following the UN Security Council Consultations on the Middle East. See the video above or transcript below.

“The first thing I want to do is talk about what we just saw in there. The Security Council just finished its regular monthly meeting on Middle East issues. It’s the first meeting like that that I’ve attended, and I have to say it was a bit strange. The Security Council is supposed to discuss how to maintain international peace and security. But at our meeting on the Middle East, the discussion was not about Hezbollah’s illegal build-up of rockets in Lebanon. It was not about the money and weapons Iran provides to terrorists. It was not about how we defeat ISIS. It was not about how we hold Bashar al-Assad accountable for the slaughter of hundreds and thousands of civilians.

No, instead, the meeting focused on criticising Israel, the one true democracy in the Middle East. I am new around here, but I understand that’s how the Council has operated, month after month, for decades.

 I’m here to say the United States will not turn a blind eye to this anymore. I am here to underscore the ironclad support of the United States for Israel. I’m here to emphasise the United States is determined to stand up to the UN’s anti-Israel bias. We will never repeat the terrible mistake of Resolution 2334 and allow one-sided Security Council resolutions to condemn Israel. Instead, we will push for action on the real threats we face in the Middle East.

Swede stops car thief, gets 5 years in jail. Syrian child-rapist got 2 months

By David Frankenhuis
Shares

A Swedish court of appeals yesterday sentenced a 39-year-old man to 5 years prison time for severely wounding a car thief. On top of that the vigilant man has to pay his ‘victim’ 1.5 million kroner, being the equivalent of some $155.000 in compensation for his injuries.

The skirmish took place in early October of 2015 in Haninge, a municipality in the south of Stockholm. According to daily Aftonbladet, the 39-year-old and a friend were heading home after visiting a local pub, when they heard noises of glass being shattered. The sounds led them to a red Mercedes with a smashed window.

Inside the car, the vigilant Swedes detected a man in his forties wearing a scooter helmet. Their discovery soon resulted in an altercation, after which the 39-year-old tried contacting the police on his cell phone.

The car thief subsequently assaulted the 39-year-old by hitting him in the face. When the victim fought back, the criminal attacked the man with a type of hammer which is normally used for emergencies in buses. Despite this, the vigilante managed to subdue his opponent by getting hold of his helmet and beating him on his head with it.

After the fight, the 39-year-old called 911 and the injured man was arrested. In court, the vigilante successfully claimed to have acted out of self-defense, since he and his friend were both being attacked by the thief, and was therefore acquitted completely.

This verdict was later appealed by the car thief, leading to yesterday’s sentence. Apparently, the criminal suffered head injuries disabling him for 99 percent. The court blamed the 39-year-old for hitting the criminal when he was already lying down, judging the actions “outside of the scope of self-defense.”

Migrant rapes girls, gets off lightly 

In contrast to this rather harsh sentence, a Syrian serial child rapist operating in Sweden recently got off easily, receiving only two months in jail for his crimes. Just before Christmas, the migrant viciously assaulted a 13-year-old Swedish girl in her own school, raping her both vaginally and anally. In that same period, the man abused a 14-year-old girl as well.

Watch! Le Pen refuses headscarf in Lebanon, puts “Feminist” Swedish government to shame

By Vincent van den Born
Shares

Candidate for the French presidency and leader of Front National (FN) Marine Le Pen visited Lebanon, her first visit to a foreign head of state since 2011, with Angela Merkel refusing to meet her. During a meeting with Lebanese Prime Minister Saad al-Hariri, she told him that there is “no viable and workable solution” in Syria, besides choosing between President Bashar al-Assad and Islamic State.

I clearly explained that in the political picture the least bad option is the politically realistic one. It appears that Bashar al-Assad is evidently today the most reassuring solution for France.”

During her visit, Le Pen also managed to put the Swedish government to shame. After meeting Lebanese President Michel Aoun and Prime Minister al-Hariri, she had been scheduled to meet Lebanon’s Grand Mufti, Sheikh Abdul Latif Derian. Although the cleric’s press office indicated that Le Pen’s aides had been informed beforehand that a headscarf was required for the meeting, they still said they were “surprised” by her reaction.

Le Pen flatly refused:

I met the grand mufti of Al-Azhar, and the highest Sunni authority didn’t have this requirement, but it doesn’t matter. You can pass on my respects to the grand mufti, but I will not cover myself up.”

Not one of the news agencies that thus far reported on Le Pen’s visit has neglected to call her ‘right-wing’. Not one has called her ‘feminist’. Le Pen did what the Swedish ‘feminist’ government refused to do; she did not bow to Islamist demands to cover up. Who is the true feminist here?

Page 2 of 24
1 2 3 4 24